Friday, October 19, 2012

Chuckle 3073

(Chuckle 3073)

(Chuckle thanks for today’s chuckle go to
Dean and Dee in Florence, OR!)

Chuckle 238 (Sent out in Feb 2004)

~Donkey for Sale~ (Also: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Equal opportunity Blonde jokes!)

A city boy, Kenny, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.

The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad news, the donkey died."

Kenny replied, "Well then, just give me my money back."

The farmer said, "Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

Kenny said, "OK then, just unload the donkey."

The farmer asked, "What ya goanna do with him?"

"I'm going to raffle him off."

"You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

"Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he is dead."

A month later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?"

Kenny said, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898.00."

"Didn't anyone complain?" Asked the farmer.

"Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back."

Kenny grew up and eventually became the chairman of Enron.
______________________________________________________

Today in History Click
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

Word for the day Click
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

__________________________________________________________

(Maxine Cartoon)

















___________________________________________________________

(From Gary B of La Habra CA)
Equal opportunity Blonde jokes!

A blonde man goes to the vet with his goldfish.

"I think it's got epilepsy," he tells the vet.

The vet takes a look and says, "It seems calm enough to me".

The blonde man says, "Wait, I haven't taken it out of the bowl yet".

-----------------------------------

A blond man spies a letter lying on his doormat.

It says on the envelope "DO NOT BEND ".

He spends the next two hours trying to figure out how to pick it up.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home