Friday, December 07, 2012

Chuckle 3115

(Chuckle 3115)

(Nicky H of Florence OR gets today’s chuckle thanks)

~Two from Nicky~ (Also: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Redneck medical terminology.)

A man goes to a shrink and says, 'Doctor, my wife is unfaithful to me. Every evening, she goes to Larry's bar and picks up men. In fact, she sleeps with anybody who asks her! I'm going crazy. What do you think I should do?'

'Relax,' says the Doctor, 'take a deep breath and calm down. Now, tell me, exactly where is Larry's bar?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three friends from the local congregation were asked, 'When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what you would like them to say?'

Artie said: 'I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man.'

Eugene commented: 'I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher and servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives.'

Al said: 'I'd like them to say, 'Look, he's moving!'

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from
http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm\

_______________________________________________________
(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day/

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/
__________________________________________________________
(Maxine Cartoon)














______________________________________________________

(Redneck medical terminology from Phyllis and Chet.)

Node
- I knew it

Outpatient
- A person who has fainted

Pelvis
- Second cousin to Elvis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home