Thursday, January 24, 2013

Chuckle 3142


Chuckle 3142
(Phyllis and Chet of Pasadena CA gets todays chuckle thanks.)

~Senior Drivers~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and blond stories)

My neighbor was working in his yard when he was startled by a late model car that  came crashing through his hedge and ended up in his front  lawn.

He rushed to help an elderly lady driver out of the car and sat her down on a lawn chair.

"My goodness," he said with excitement, "you appear quite elderly to be driving."
"Well, yes, I am,” she replied proudly.  "I'll be 97 next month, and I am now old enough that I don't even need a driver's license anymore The last time I went to my doctor, he examined me and asked if I had a driver's license.  I told him yes and handed it to him.  He took scissors out of the drawer, cut the license into pieces, and threw them in the wastebasket, saying, 'You won’t need this anymore,' so I thanked him and left!"


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

(Maxine)

 

 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________
Blonde stories from Lora!

A blonde was shopping at Target and came across a shiny silver thermos. She was quite fascinated by it, so she picked it up and took it to the clerk to ask what it was.

The clerk said, 'why, that's a thermos..... It keeps hot things hot, and cold things cold..'

'Wow, said the blonde, 'that's amazing....I'm going to buy it!' So she bought the thermos and took it to work the next day.

Her boss saw it on her desk. 'What's that,' he asked?

'Why, that's a thermos..... It keeps hot things hot and cold things Cold,' she replied..

Her boss inquired, 'What do you have in it?'

The blond replied...... ...'Two popsicles and some coffee.'

+++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home