Saturday, March 23, 2013

Chuckle 3193


Chuckle 3193
(Phyllis and Chet of Pasadena CA get today’s chuckle thanks.)

~OLD TIMER'S HOSPITAL STAY~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and Find the 6 differences,)

I am a sick old man.
I was sick and in the hospital.
There was one nurse that just drove me crazy.
Every time she came in, she would talk to me like I was a little child.
She would say in a patronizing tone of voice,
'And how are we doing this morning',
Or 'Are we ready for a bath', or 'Are we hungry ?'
I had had enough of this particular nurse.
One day, at breakfast, I took the apple juice off the tray and put it in my bed side stand.
Later, I was given a urine bottle to fill for testing.
So you know where the juice went !
The nurse came in a little later, picked up the urine bottle and looked at it. 'My, it seems we are a little cloudy today. '
At this, I snatched the bottle out of her hand, popped off the top, and drank it down, saying, 'Well, I'll run it through again. Maybe I can filter it better this time.'
The nurse fainted..........
         I just smiled
DON'T MESS WITH 'OLD' PEOPLE!!

_______________________________________________________ 

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

__________________________________________________
 
(Maxine)



 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
Find the six differences
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home