Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Chuckle 3238

Chuckle 3238
(Keith K of Florence OR gets todays chuckle thanks.)

~SEX @ 79~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and They Ask Why I Like Retirement!!! )

I just took a leaflet out of my mailbox, informing me that I can have sex at 79. I'm so happy, because I live at number 71. So it's not too far to walk home afterwards. And it's the same side of the street. I don't even have to cross the road!

~~~~~

Answering machine message:

"I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call.
I am making some changes in my life.

Please leave a message after the beep.
If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."

 __________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/
________________________________________________________


(Maxine)



 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
________________________________________________________
 
They Ask Why I Like Retirement!!! From Phyllis in Pasadena CA

Question: Why are retirees so slow to clean out the basement, attic or garage?
Answer: They know that as soon as they do, one of their adult kids will want to store stuff there.

Question:
What do retirees call a long lunch?
Answer: Normal .


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home