Sunday, February 08, 2015

Chuckle 3757

Chuckle 3757
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Keith K of Florence OR)

~Two ladies talking in heaven~ (Second time around) (Plus: today in history, word for the day, today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

*1st woman: * Hi! Wanda.

*2nd woman: * Hi! Sylvia. How'd you die?

*1st woman: * I froze to death.

*2nd woman: * How horrible!

*1st woman: * It wasn't so bad.... After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

*2nd woman: * I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

*1st woman: * So, what happened?

*2nd woman: * I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

*1st woman: * Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

 _________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

_____________________________________________________________
 
Maxine
























_______________________________________________________________


Herman
































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home