Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Chuckle 3770

Chuckle 3770
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Ron J of Florence OR)

~Library~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and
6 diff”s)

A man was looking for a place to sit in a crowded university library. He asked a girl: "Do you mind if I sit beside you?"
         
The girl replied, in a loud voice  "NO, I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!"

All the people in the library started staring at the man, who was deeply embarrassed, and moved to another table.

After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the man's table and said with a laugh: "I
study psychology, and I know what a man is thinking; I bet you felt embarrassed, right?"

The man responded in a loud voice: "$500 FOR ONE NIGHT? ... I`M NOT PAYING YOU THAT MUCH!"

All the people in the library looked at the girl in shock.

The man whispered to her: "I study law, and I know how to screw people".

___________________________________________________________________

 (Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 _____________________________________________________________

Maxine

























________________________________________________________________

Spot the 6-Diff's















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home