Friday, March 27, 2015

Chuckle 3797

Chuckle 3797
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Bev L in Mt. Vernon WA.)

~Which Machine~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was working out at the gym when I spotted a sweet young thing walking in.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I asked the trainer standing next to me, "What machine should I use to impress that lady over there?"

The trainer looked me over and said..., "I would recommend the ATM in the lobby."

________________________________________________________________ 

 (Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 _________________________________________________________________

Maxine





















_________________________________________________________________

Herman























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home