Sunday, August 23, 2015

Chuckle 3907

Chuckle 3907
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Ron J of Florence OR)

~Finally, a Good Gun Story~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and Herman.)

A guy walked into a crowded bar, waving his unholstered  pistol and yelled, "I have a .45 Colt with an eight shot clip and I want to know who's been sleeping with my wife."

A voice from the back of the room called out, "You don't have enough ammo!"

~(Hospital Reg’s)~

Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged.
 However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet who insisted he didn't need my help to leave the hospital.

After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator.  On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.

"I don't know," he said.  "She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown."
 
___________________________________________________________
 

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 _________________________________________________________

Maxine
























________________________________________________________________

Herman





























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home