Sunday, October 16, 2016

Chuckle 4263



Chuckle 4263
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Phyllis S of Pasadena CA)

~Finding Inner Peace~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

 I'm passing this on because it worked for me yesterday.
A doctor on TV said that in order to have inner peace in our lives during this political campaign, we should always finish things that we start. Since we all could use more calm in our lives, I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished.

I finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Bayleys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Waliuminun scriptins, an a bxo a choclutz. Yuz haz kno idr how fablus I feelt..

You too can sned this to all ur frenz who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

 _____________________________________________
 
Maxine

























______________________________________________________

Herman





























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home