Friday, March 31, 2017

Chuckle 4405



Chuckle 4405
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Ron J of Florence OR)

~Computer Prob. Part 2~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

Customer:           I can't get on the Internet.
Tech support:     Are you sure you used the right password?
Customer:           Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.
Tech  support:   Can you tell me what the password was?
Customer:          Five dots.
 *************************  
Tech  support:  What anti-virus program do you use?
Customer:         Netscape.
Tech support:   That's not an anti-virus program.
Customer:         Oh, sorry... Internet Explorer..
 *************************  
Customer:    I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears.
 *************************  
Tech support:    How may I help you?
Customer:          I'm writing my first email.
Tech support:   OK, and what seems to be the problem?
Customer:         Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the little circle around it?
 *************************   
This one and the next    are our personal favorites!  
A woman customer called the Canon help desk with a problem with her printer.
Tech support:  Are you running it under windows?
Customer:  'No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point.
The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine.'
 ************************  
And last but   not least!  
Tech  support:   'Okay Bob, let's  press the control and escape keys at the same time.
That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen.  Now type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager.'
Customer:         I don't have a P.
Tech  support:  On your keyboard, Bob.
Customer:         What do you mean?
Tech support:  'P'.....on your  keyboard, Bob.
Customer:  I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT 
Final! That’s all folks

____________________________________________


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

___________________________________________________

Maxine

























_____________________________________________________

Herman





















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home