Sunday, December 24, 2017

Chuckle 4612 Classic



Chuckle 4612 Classic
























Chuckle 158
(Here are some short ones for your enjoyment.)
Xmas Stamps:  (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Todays horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

(From Rick of Surrey B.C. and Pat of Florence OR.)

A woman goes to the post office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards.
She says to the clerk, "May I have 50 Christmas stamps?"
 The clerk says, "What denomination?"
 The woman says, "Lord help us. Has it come to this?
Give me 6 Catholic, 12 Presbyterian, 10 Lutheran
and 22 Baptists."
Cryptogram solved by Jerry and Rick:
My pet cat ate an entire Mallard for breakfast. Now I own a duck-filled fattypuss.
**********************************************************
NUDITY (From Phyllis in Pasadena, CA.)

   I was driving with my three young children one warm summer evening when a woman in the convertible ahead of us stood up and waved. She was stark naked! As I was reeling from the shock, I heard my 5-year-old shout from the back seat, "Mom! That lady isn't wearing a seat belt!"

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

Maxine

























Herman























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home