Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Chuckle 4661



Chuckle 4661
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Bev L of Mt Vernon WA)
~English Humor~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)
I saw my mate Charlie this morning, he's only got one arm bless him.
I shouted - "Where you off to Charlie?"
He said, "I'm off to change a light bulb."
Well I just cracked up, couldn't stop laughing, then said,
"That's gonna be a bit awkward init?"
"Not really." he said. "I still have the receipt, you insensitive bastard."
______________________________ ___
Angela Merkel arrives at Passport Control in Athens airport
"Nationality?" asks the immigration officer.
"German," she replies.
"Occupation?
"No, just here for a few days."
_____________________________ ___________
As the coffin was being lowered into the ground at a Parking Officer's funeral,
a voice from inside screams:
"I'm not dead, I'm not dead. Let me out!"
The Vicar smiles, leans forward, sucking air through his teeth and mutters,
"Too late, mate, the paperwork's already done."
__________________________________________

 _________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

___________________________________________________

Maxine

 






















________________________________________________

Eye exercise time; Spot the 6 diff’s














































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home