Saturday, October 27, 2018

Chuckle 4873 Classic


Chuckle 4873 Classic
Chuckle 620 (First received in Nov 2005)
(Charlotte P in Reeds Port OR gets today's chuckle thanks!)
~Seniors+ Last Child Support Check!!!~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)
Senior citizen to his eighty-year old buddy,
"So I hear you are getting married?"
"Yep!"
"This woman, is she good looking?"
"Not really."
"Is she a good cook?"
"Naw, she can't cook too well."
"Does she have lots of money?"
"No, poor as a church mouse."
"Well then, is she good in bed?"
"I don't know."
"Why in the world do you want to marry her then?"

"She can still drive!"
_____________________________________________________

~Last Child Support Check!!!~ (3rd time around)
Today my baby girl's 18th birthday.  I be so glad that this be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all those damn payments! So I call my! Baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she get there, I say, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yo momma house and tell her this be the last check she ever be gettin' from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the 'spression on yo mama's face."

So, my baby girl take the check over to her momma.  I be anxious to hear what she say, and bout the 'spression on her face.
Baby girl walk through the door, I say, "Now what yo momma say 'bout that?"
She say to tell you that "you ain't my daddy" .... and watch the 'spression on yo face.

___________________________________________________


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

_____________________________________________________

Maxine


























__________________________________________________

 Eye exercise time; Spot the 6 diff’s








































 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home