Sunday, June 23, 2019

Chuckle 5072



Chuckle 5072 (My Book)

(Chuckle 3126) Sent out in Dec 2012

(Charlie M of Bradenton FL gets today’s chuckle thanks)



~OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES. ~ (Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Herman .)



While I sat in the reception area of my doctor's office, a woman rolled an elderly man in a wheelchair into the room. As she went to the receptionist's desk, the man sat there, alone and silent. Just as I was thinking I should make small talk with him, a little boy slipped off his mother's lap and walked over to the wheelchair. Placing his hand on the man's, he said, “I know how you feel. My Mom makes me ride in the stroller too.”



**************************************************************************************



As I was nursing my baby, my cousin's six-year-old daughter, Krissy, came into the room. Never having seen anyone breast feed before, she was intrigued and full of all kinds of questions about what I was doing. After mulling over my answers, she remarked, “My mom has some of those, but I don't think she knows how to use them.”



This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm



__________________________________________________________________ 



(Today in History Click)

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)

www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day/

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/



__________________________________________________________________

(Maxine Cartoon)
































__________________________________________________________

Herman









































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home