Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Chuckle 5110



Chuckle 5110

(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Keith K of Florence OR)

~The Art Collector. ~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)

A New York attorney, representing a wealthy art collector, called and asked to speak to his client.

"Paul, I have some good news and I have some bad news." The art collector replied, "You know, I've had an awful day, Jack, so let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she has invested only $5,000 in two very nice pictures that she thinks will bring somewhere between $15 and $20 million...and I think she is probably right."

Paul replied enthusiastically, "Holy cow !! Well done !! My wife is a brilliant business woman, isn't she ? You've just made my day.

Now, I know I can handle the bad news. What is it ?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary."





__________________________________________________________


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/




________________________________________________________

Maxine































_________________________________________________


Eye exercise time; Spot the 6 diff’s


















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home