Thursday, January 23, 2020

Chuckle 5255



Chuckle 5255 From Saved Emails

~Assertiveness!~  (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Herman)
    A mild-mannered man was tired of being bossed around by his wife; so he went to a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist said he needed to build his self-esteem, and gave him a book on assertiveness, which he began to
read on the way home.
  He had finished the book by the time he reached his house. The man straightened his shoulders, stormed into the house and walked right up to his wife. Pointing a finger in her face, he bellowed, ”From now on,
I want you to know that *I* am the man of this house, and my word is law!
  Go fetch my slippers, newspaper and pipe and fix me a very dry martini. Then get into the kitchen and prepare me a gourmet meal.   When I'm finished eating
 my meal, I will expect a sumptuous dessert.
   After dinner, you are going to draw my bath, light fragrant candles and play soft music, so I can relax.
And, when I'm finished with my bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?

'The funeral director", said his wife.  



(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

 ________________________________________________________




























_________________________________________________________

Herman



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home