Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Chuckle 5296





Chuckle 5296

Chuckle 115
 (This chuckle was sent to us by George Hutchby of Florence, OR. Thanks George.)
~ Digital Camera for Sale:~(Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Sign )
  Looking to sell a good digital camera.  I don't need it any longer as I'm in the hospital. I'm including the last photo that I took so that you have some idea about the picture quality.


















*********************************************************************************

Chuckle 116
(Thanks go to Mary of Los Osos, CA for this
Cute but racy chuckle.)
You Appeared From Nowhere:
You appeared from nowhere and shamelessly, without any
reservations, you laid on my naked body ......... you sensed
my indifference, so you applied your hungry mouth to me
without any guilt or humiliation, and you drove me near
crazy while you drained me.

Finally I went to sleep.

Today when I woke up, you were gone. I searched for you but
to no avail .......... only the tangled sheets bore witness to last
night's events. My body still bears faint marks of your enthusiastic
ravishing, making it harder to forget you.

Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you............................
you damn mosquito.

____________________________________________________________ 


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/


__________________________________________________________























________________________________________________________

Sign (From Keith K)


































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home