Sunday, April 19, 2020

Chuckle 5330





Chuckle 5330
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Nancy S of Sun City AZ)
~Story From A Minnesota State Trooper~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Herman)

 
I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on MN
State Highway 201 at Mile Marker 197 just East of McGregor,MN.
 
I asked for drivers' license, registration, and proof of insurance.
The lady took out the required information and handed it to me.  In with
the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age) to see she
had a Concealed Carry Permit.  I looked at her and asked if she had
a weapon in her possession at this time.

 
She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove box.

 
Something....body language, or the way she said it....made me want
to ask her if she had any other firearms.

 
She did admit to also having a 9mm Glock in her center console.
Now, I had to ask one more time if that was all.

 
She responded once again that she did have just one more, a .38
special in her purse.

 
I then asked her what she was afraid of?

She looked me right in the eye and said, "Not A F ***** g Thing!'
 
________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/


____________________________________________ 

























______________________________________________________________

Herman










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home