Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Chuckle 5332




Chuckle 5332
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Nancy in Sun City AZ)
~Irish Humor~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and 6 Diff’s )
Confession

An elderly man walked into a confessional. The following conversation ensued:

Man: 'I am 92 years old, have a wonderful wife of 70 years, many children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. But yesterday, I picked up two hitch-hiking college girls.  Then we drove to a motel where I had sex with each of them, three times.'

Priest: 'Are you sorry for your sins?'

Man: 'What sins?'

Priest: 'What kind of a Catholic are you?'

Man:  'I'm Jewish.'

Priest: 'Why are you telling me all this?'

Man: 'I'm 92 years old...and I'm telling everybody!'

____________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

___________________________________________________________ 

























___________________________________________________________


6 Diffs



















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home