Saturday, August 29, 2020

Chuckle 5445

 

Chuckle 5445 Classic

The number above is a palindrome, look at it and make a wish, who knows maybe it works.

Chuckle 1015 (sent out in April 2006)

(Today's chuckle thanks go to Rich W of Scotts Valley CA!)

 






~Home Depot~

(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)

I was pushing my cart around Home Depot today when I collided with another old timer.  I said to the man, "Sorry about that.  I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."  The other old man says, "That's OK.  It's a coincidence.  I'm looking for my wife, too.  I can't find her, and I'm getting a little desperate." 

So I say to this guy, "Well, maybe we can help each other.  What does your wife look like?"

The other old man says, "Well, she is 27 yrs old, tall, with red hair, blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts.  What does your wife look like?" 

I look at him and say,” Doesn’t matter --- let's look for yours." ***

__________________________________________________ 

 

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day


(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

 

 __________________________________________________


 


 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________



























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home