Monday, January 15, 2007

Chuckle 1287

Chuckle 1287
(Today's chuckle thanks go to George H of Florence OR!)



~Help~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)

Hi: You may be able to help me. As always, when I need advice or counsel I turn to my most trusted friends.

I do this because I know you will always be candid and honest with me.

I need your opinion on something that has been bothering me for some time now. I am counting on you so please don't let our long lasting friendship influence your answer. Thanks in advance!

Does this bikini make my butt look too big???

Hope this put a smile on your face! See picture below.








BLESSED ARE THE CRACKED FOR THEY ARE THE ONES WHO LET IN THE LIGHT!

________________________________________________________

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(An Old Farmer's Daily Advice.)

* Good judgment comes from experience, & a lotta that comes from bad judgment.

* Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin' it back in.
________________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home