Monday, January 22, 2007

Chuckle 1294

Chuckle 1294
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Bev L of Florence OR!)

~The Puddy Tat-in-Law! ~ (2nd time around)
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

You don't have to own a cat to appreciate this one! I don't have one and I laughed out loud!!

We were dressed and ready to go out for a party. We turned on a night light, turned the answering machine on, covered our pet parakeet and put the cat in the backyard. I phoned the local cab company and requested a taxi. The taxi arrived and, as we opened the front door to leave the house, the cat scoots back into the house. I didn't want the cat shut in the house because she always tries to eat the bird. My wife went out to the taxi, while I went inside to get the cat. The cat ran upstairs, with me in hot pursuit.

Waiting in the cab, my wife doesn't want the driver to know that the house will be empty for the night. She explains to the taxi driver that I was just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother and will be out soon.

A few minutes later, I get into the cab. "Sorry I took so long," I said, as we drove away. "That stupid bitch was hiding under the bed. Had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off, so I grabbed her by the neck. Then, I had to wrap her in a blanket to keep her from scratching me. But it worked! I hauled her fat ass downstairs and threw her out into the back yard!"

The cab driver hit a parked car... ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm______________________________________________________
(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

~Things we should all know!!~

*"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt."

*All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home