Saturday, February 03, 2007

Chuckle 1306

Chuckle 1306
(Cathy B of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks!)














(I found this picture of myself when I was about 45)
---Mr. Chuckles---




~From the Diary of a Blonde Homeowner~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)

Dear Diary,

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive double pane energy-efficient kind. Then, this week I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn't paid for them. Now just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I told him just what his fast talking Sales guy had told me last year.... Namely, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves! Helllooooo? It's been a year! There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He didn't call back. Bet he felt dumb! ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
_______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

~Things we should all know!!~

John Lennon's first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.

There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.

"Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
________________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home