Thursday, February 08, 2007

Chuckle 1311

Chuckle 1311
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Scott B of______? CA!)


~"I'm from Pennsylvania." ~
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

A guy walks into a bar in Arkansas and orders a mudslide. The bartender looks at the man and says, "You ain't from 'round here, are ya?"

No," replies the man, "I'm from Pennsylvania."

The bartender looks at him and says, "Well, what do ya do in Pennsylvania?"

I'm a taxidermist," said the man.

The bartender, looking very bewildered now, asks, "What in the world is a tax-e-derm-ist?"

The man says, "I mount animals."

The bartender stands back and hollers to the whole bar..."It's okay boys, he's one of us!" ***

(Hey; I don't write um I just send um. ---Mr. Chuckles---)

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
___________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

~Hollywood Squares~

Q. As you grow older, do you tend to gesture more or less with your hands while talking?
A. Rose Marie: You ask me one more growing old question Peter, and I'll give you a gesture you'll never forget.

Q. Paul, why do Hell's Angels wear leather?
A. Paul Lynde: Because chiffon wrinkles too easily.
________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home