Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Chucke 1514

Chuckle 1514
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Charles M of Bradenton FL!)


~Chores ~ (2nd time around)
(Plus: Today in History and Word for the Day.)

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, His mother asks him if he has done his chores.

"Not yet," says the little boy.

His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.

Well, he's a little pissed because he's so hungry. He goes to feed the chickens, and kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the pigs and kicks a pig.

He goes to feed the cows and kicks a cow. He goes back in for breakfast, and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon, How come I don't have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.

"Well," his mother says, I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick a pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week, and I saw you kick a cow, so you don't get any milk for a week.

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.

The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile and says, "Are you going to tell him or should I?" ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

Dean O of Florence OR gets our thanks for these children's quotes!
~What does Love mean? ~

A group of professional people posed this question to a group of 4 to 8 year-olds, "What does love mean?" The answers they got were broader and deeper than anyone could have imagined.
See what you think:

"Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well." Tommy - age 6

"During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore."
Cindy - age 8

"My mommy loves me more than anybody, you don't see anyone else kissing me to sleep at night." Clare - age 6

_______________________________________________________

"Have a nice day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home