Saturday, December 29, 2007

Chuckle 1619

Chuckle 1619
(Today's chuckle thanks go to George H of Florence OR!)


~Hunting~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)

A father and son went hunting together for the first time. The father said: "Stay here and be very QUIET. I'll be across the field."

After a while the father heard a blood curdling scream and ran back to his son. "What's wrong?" the father asked. "I told you to be quiet."

The boy, bless his heart, answered: "Look, I was quiet when the snake slithered across my feet. I was quiet when the bear breathed down my neck. I didn't move a muscle when the skunk climbed over my shoulder. I closed my eyes and held my breath when the wasp stung me. I didn't cough when I swallowed the gnat. I didn't cuss or scratch when the poison oak started itching. But when the two squirrels crawled up my pant legs and said, 'Should we eat them here or take them with us?'" "Well, I guess I just panicked . . " ***


This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

~Thoughts from Maxine~
(Sent to us by Jayne C of Florence OR


21.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
22.. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
23.. They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken .
24 .. He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
25.. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
________________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, for answers check spots on 3rd drawing
below.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home