Thursday, March 06, 2008

Chuckle 1687

Chuckle 1687
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Willie F of Sacramento CA!)

~Chinese Sick Day~ (2nd time around)
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and Today’s Horoscope.)

Hung Chow calls into work and says, "Hey, I no come work today, I sick, headache, stomach ache, legs hurt, I no come work."

The boss says, "You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and I go to work. You try that."

Two hours later, Hung Chow calls again. "I do what you say, I feel great! I be work soon.....you got nice house." ***

______________________________________________________
(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

Chuckle Gems.
Retha A of Richland OR gets our thanks for:
“How do these people survive?”

THREE;

A lady at work was seen putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly. When I inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was shopping on the Internet and they kept asking for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM "thingy."

________________________________________________________

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home