Friday, March 07, 2008

Chuckle 1688

Chuckle 1688
(Today's chuckle thanks go to Goldie C of Florence OR!)

~Two from Goldie~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope and
Six Differences.)

~Why Are Wedding Dresses White?~

IT MUST HAVE BEEN A VERY BRAVE MAN WHO WROTE THIS!!!!!! IT'S EVEN A BRAVER ONE WHO FORWARDS IT!!!!!!!

A son asked his mother the following question: "Mom, why are wedding dresses white?" The mother looks at her son and replies, "Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure." The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.

"Dad why are wedding dresses white?"

The father looks at his son in surprise and says, "Son, all household appliances come in white."

****************************************************************************
~A Senior Moment~ (We all enjoy them from time to time.)


______________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
Today's Horoscope )
________________________________________________________

Chuckle Gems.

Retha A of Richland OR gets our thanks for:
“How do these people survive?”

FOUR;

I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. "Do you need some help?" I asked.

She replied, "I knew I should have replaced the battery to this remote door unlocker. Now I can't get into my car. Do you think they (pointing to a distant convenience store) would have a battery to fit this?"

"Hmmm, I dunno. Do you have an alarm, too?" I asked.

"No, just this remote thingy," she answered, handing it and the car keys to me. As I took the key and manually unlocked the door,

I replied, "Why don't you drive over there and check about the batteries. It's a long walk."
_______________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home