Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chuckle 2469

Chuckle 2469
(Linda M of Eugene OR gets today's chuckle thanks.)

~Three from Linda~

I was in the six item express lane at the store quietly fuming. Completely ignoring the sign, the woman ahead of me had slipped into the check-out line pushing a cart piled high with groceries. Imagine my delight when the cashier beckoned the woman to come forward looked into the cart and asked sweetly, 'So which six items would you like to buy?' Wouldn't it be great if that happened more often?



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



Three friends from the local congregation were asked, 'When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what would you like them to say?' Artie said: 'I would like them to say I was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man.' Eugene commented: 'I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher and servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives.' Al said: 'I'd like them to say, 'Look, he's moving!'



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



A man goes to see the Rabbi. 'Rabbi, something terrible is happening and I have to talk to you about it.' The Rabbi asked, 'What's wrong?' The man replied, 'My wife is poisoning me.' The Rabbi, very surprised by this, asks, 'How can that be?' The man then pleads, 'I'm telling you, I'm certain she's poisoning me, what should I do?' The Rabbi then offers, 'Tell you what. Let me talk to her, I'll see what I can find out and I'll let you know.' A week later the Rabbi calls the man and says, "I spoke to her on the phone for three hours. You want my advice?' The man said yes and the Rabbi replied, 'Take the poison'.



This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

_____________________________________________________________

Today in History Click
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/history


Word for the day Click
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/


For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

_______________________________________________________

(Maxine from Lora)



Walking can add minutes to your life.
This enables you at 85 years old
to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing
Home at $7000 per month.

I like long walks,
Especially when they are taken
By people who annoy me.

The only reason I would take up walking
Is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I have to walk early in the morning,
Before my brain figures out what I'm doing..

__________________________________________________________________________
(Find the Six Differences, Answers below.)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home