Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chuckle 2473

Chuckle 2473
Pat M of Florence OR gets todays chuckle thanks



~The Little Boy and the Potty~ (Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and 6 differences.)


A little three year old boy is sitting on the toilet. His mother thinks he has been in there too long, so she goes in to see what's up. The little boy is sitting on the toilet reading a book. But about every 15 seconds or so, he puts the book down, grips onto the toilet seat with his left hand and hits himself on top of his head with his right hand.

His mother says: "Billy, are you all right? You've been in here for a while." Billy says: "I’m fine, mommy. I just haven't gone potty' yet." mother says: "ok, you can stay here a few more minutes. But, Billy, why are you hitting yourself on the head?"

Billy says: "works for ketchup."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today in History Click
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/history


Word for the day Click
http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/


For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

________________________________________________________



(Maxine from Lora’s own collection.)



We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

AND

Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine.
________________________________________________________________

(Find the Six Differences, Answers below.)




1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Site generic propecia american express - can buy propecia dubai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home