Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chuckle 3083

(Chuckle 3083)

(Elva B of Coldwell ID gets today’s chuckle thanks)

~Living Proof~ (Second time around) (Also: Today in History, Word for the Day,
Today’s Horoscope, Halloween Cartoon, and Bumper Stickers from Pat.)

A doctor on his morning walk noticed the old lady pictured below. She was sitting on her front step smoking a cigar, so he walked up to her and said, "I couldn't help but notice how happy you look! What is your secret?" "I smoke ten cigars a day," she said. "Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint. Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week, and eat only junk food. On weekends, I pop pills, get laid, and I don't exercise at all."
Bless her little heart.....How sweet........
















"That is absolutely amazing! How old are you?"
"Forty," she replied.
_____________________________________________________
(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

Word for the day Click

http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/

For today's Horoscope click
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/
________________________________________________________

(Halloween Cartoon)














_____________________________________________________

Bumper Stickers from PatHorn Broken... Watch For Finger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Earth Is Full - Go Home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Have The Body Of A God - Buddha.

___________________________________________________________



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home