Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chuckle 3161


Chuckle 3161
(Bev L of Mt Vernon WA gets today’s chuckle thanks.)

~Jack Daniel's Fishing Story ~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and Find the 6 differences,)
I went fishing this morning, but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in its mouth. Frogs are good bass bait.
Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in its mouth; I grabbed it right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.
Now the dilemma was how to release the snake without getting bit. So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniel's and poured a little whiskey in its mouth. Its eyes rolled back, and it went limp. I released the snake into the lake without incident and carried on fishing, using the frog.
Not long after, I felt a nudge on my foot. It was that darn snake...with two more frogs. Life is good in the South.

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

 ___________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 __________________________________________________

(Maxine)

 

___________________________________________________

Find the six differences;

 

 












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home