Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chuckle 3365

Chuckle 3365 Classic
Chuckle 282 ( Sent out in April 2004)

(Willie in Sacramento gets today’s chuckle thanks!

~Exercising:~ ( Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine)
Walking can add minutes to your life. This
enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5
months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.

My grandmother started walking five miles a
day when she was 60. Now she is 97 years old and we
don't know where she is.

The only reason I would take up exercising
is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I joined a health club last year, spent
about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently
you have to go there.

I have to exercise early in the morning
before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

I like long walks, especially when they are
taken by people who annoy me.

I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my
stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day is
that you die healthier.

If you are going to try cross-country
skiing, start with a small country.

And last but not least:    I don't exercise
because it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.


You could run this over to your friends but
why not just e-mail it to them!
________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 Maxine



 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home