Saturday, April 26, 2014

Chuckle 3521


Chuckle 3521

(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Ron S of Dune City OR.)

~ Hank and Leroy~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 diff’s)

Two old buddies, Hank and Leroy ran into each other after many years. Hank remembered that Leroy got lousy grades in school and wasn’t very ambitious, so condescendingly asked him, “How are you doing?” “Well” said Leroy, one day I took the Bible, closed my eyes, opened it up and pointed my finger on a page, when I lifted my finger saw the word “oil”. So I took all my savings and invested in oil, and the oil flowed, so again  I closed my eyes and put my finger on a word opened my eyes and saw the word Gold, so I invested in gold and now I’m a millionaire. Although Hank was already quite well to do, he became very excited by Leroy’s good fortune, so he ran home, got out the bible and closed his eyes and pointed on a random page and when he lifted his finger he read “Chapter 11”

 _________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 _______________________________________________________

Maxine



         
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                        Looking for the bird!

 _________________________________________________


Find the six differences;

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home