Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Chuckle 3758

Chuckle 3758 2-10
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Nancy V of Florence OR)

~"Strip down, facing me."~ (Second time around) (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)

Well, I finally got my Concealed Weapons Permit Yesterday, and went over to Cabela's to get a small 9mm for home protection. When I was ready to pay for the gun and bullets, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me." Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card reader!

I've been asked to shop elsewhere in the future. They need to make their instructions to seniors a little clearer.

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

______________________________________________________________ 

 (Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

 _________________________________________________________

Maxine

























_________________________________________________________________


Spot the six Diff's































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home