Sunday, March 29, 2015

Chuckle 3799 Classic

Chuckle 3799 Classic
Chuckle 436 (Sent out in Aug 2004)

(Here are three short chuckles.)

From Mary in Los Osos CA comes;
~Rose~(Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

Two elderly women were in a beauty parlor getting their hair done, when in walks a young chick with a low cut blouse that revealed a rose tattooed on one breast.
One lady leaned over to the other and whispers, "Poor kid doesn't know it, but in about 40 years she'll be wearing a long stemmed rose in a hanging basket.

 

From George H of Florence OR came;
~Lemons~ 

Upon entering the confessional, a young woman spilled the beans, admitting: "Last night my boyfriend made mad passionate love to me -- seven times." 

The priest thought long and hard, and then said, "Take seven lemons and squeeze them into a glass, then drink it." 

The young woman asked, "Will this cleanse me of my sins?"

The priest said, "No, but it will wipe the smile off your face."

 

From Jayne C in Florence OR came;
~Life after Death~

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other of the afterlife. Their biggest fear was that there was no afterlife. After a long life, the husband was the first to go and, true to his word, he made contact:
"Mary ... Mary"

"Is that you, Larry?"
"Yes, I've come back like we agreed."

"What's it like?"

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex. I have breakfast and off to the golf course and I have sex. I bathe in the sun, then I have sex twice. I have lunch, another romp around the golf course, then sex pretty much all afternoon. After supper, golf course again. Then I have sex until late at night. The next day, it starts again."
"Oh, Larry, you surely must be in heaven."

"Not exactly, I'm a rabbit on a golf course in Tucson, Arizona."

 ___________________________________________________________

 (Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

___________________________________________________________ 

Maxine

























___________________________________________________________________

Herman



















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home