Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Chuckle 3962

Chuckle 3962
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Gary B of La Habra CA)

~An Attorney with Good & Bad News~ (Plus: today in history, word for the day, todays horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called and asked to speak to his client, "Saul, I have some good news and, I have some bad news."

The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day; let's hear the good news first."

The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that she invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum of $15-20 million.  I think she could be right."

Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done!  My wife is a brilliant businesswoman!  You've just made my day.  Now I know I can handle the bad news.  What is it?"

The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you with your secretary."

 

This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm

 ___________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

_____________________________________________________________
 
Maxine

























________________________________________________________________

Herman































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home