Saturday, April 09, 2016

Chuckle 4101

Chuckle 4101 Classic
Chuckle 240 (Sent out in Feb 2004)

(Today's chuckle thanks go to Rick and Ann of Surrey, BC!)

~Drunk Chuckle:~  (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 Diff’s)

A cop saw a car driving erratically and pulled the driver over.  "Sir, I need you to breath in this breathalyzer for me," said the policeman. The guy said, "I can't do that, officer. I'm an asthmatic. If I do that, then I'll have a really big asthma attack."

The cop said, "Okay, then I need you to come down to the station with me and we'll do some blood work."

The guy said, "I can't do that either. I'm a hemophiliac. If I do that, then I will bleed to death."

The cop said, "Fine. Then I need a urine sample from you."

The guy replied, "I can't do that either. I'm diabetic. If I do that then my sugar will get REALLY LOW and I may die."

The cop then said, "Okay, okay!  Then I need you to step out of the car and walk this white line."

The guy said, "Sorry, but I can't do that either."

The frustrated cop said, "Why not?"

he guy said, "Because I'm drunk."

 ______________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8404539/

________________________________________________ 

Maxine





















_____________________________________________________

Spot the 6 Diff's




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home