Friday, November 17, 2017

Chuckle 4595 Floppy



Chuckle 4595 from a Floppy
This chuckle was received in Feb 2001 from Jayne C who now live near Clear Lake CA)

~Fishing Trip~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)

A man calls home to his wife and says, Honey I have been asked to go fishing at a big lake up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week.  This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've wanted so would you please pack me enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box. We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas. The wife thinks this sounds a little fishy but being a good wife she does exactly what her husband asked. The following weekend he comes home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish? He says, yes! Lots of Walleye, some Bluegill, and a few Pike. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do the wife replies, "I did, they were in your tackle box."    
This email was cleaned by email Stripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
 _________________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/
______________________________________________________

Maxine

 





















__________________________________________________

Herman
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home