Thursday, February 21, 2019

Chuckle 4972







Chuckle 4972 Classic

Chuckle 242 (Sent out in Feb 2004)

(Thanks for today’s chuckle go to George H. in Florence, OR!)

~A Blonde Looking for a Man:~ ( Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and  6 Diff’s)

    Sally (a blonde) was seen going into the woods with a small package and a large bird cage.  She was gone several days but finally she returned.  Her friend, Liz, never saw Sally looking so sad.

   Liz, "Heard you went off in the woods for a couple of days.  Glad you got back okay...but you look so sad.  Why??"

 Sally, "Cause I just can't get a man."

 Liz, "Well, you sure won't find one in the middle of the woods."

   Sally, "Don't be so silly. I know that.  But I went in the woods cause I needed something there that would get me a man.  But I couldn't find it."

   Liz, "I don't understand what you're talking about."

 Sally, "Well, I went there to catch a couple of owls. I took some dead mice and a bird cage."

Liz, "So, how's that gonna help you get a man."
  


Sally, "Well, I heard the best way to get a man is to have a good pair of hooters."



___________________________________________________________

_

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/



_____________________________________________________________


Maxine




























_________________________________________________________

Eye exercise time; Spot the 6 diff’s











































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home