Friday, March 27, 2020

Chuckle 5310




Chuckle 5310
Chuckle from Unsent Emails Disk
~Irish Humor~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and 6 diff's)
Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door.  "Brenda, may I come in?" he asks. "I've something to tell ya."

"Of course you can come in, you're always welcome Tim. But, where's my husband?
"That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda. "There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery..."

"Oh, God no!" cries Brenda.  "Please don't tell me."

"I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry.

Finally, she looked up at Tim. "How did it happen, Tim?"

"It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout and drowned."

"Oh my dear Jesus!  But you must tell me true, Tim. Did he at least go quickly?"

"Well, Brenda... no. In fact, he got out three times to pee."
**********

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.  He says, "So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?"

She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night."

The priest says, "Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?"

She says, "That he did, Father."

The priest says, "What did he ask, Mary?"

She says, "He said, 'Please Mary, put down that damn gun!'"
**********

____________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/


_________________________________________________

Maxine

























______________________________________________________

Sign









































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home