Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Chuckle 5302




Chuckle 5302 Floppy
(Received July 2001)
~3 short ones~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Sign)
During a visit to the Mens' and/or Ladies' room, he and/or she heard the woman in thenext stall suddenly ask,
     "So how are you?" Startled, he and/or she  replied tentatively,
     "Fine."
The woman continued,
    "So what's new?"
Still confused, he and/or she said,
"Not much. What's new with you?"
It was then that the woman in the other stall snapped,
 "DO YOU MIND?  I AM ON THE PHONE!!!!!
____________________________________________________

Just Stuff!!
 While taking a routine vandalism report at an elementary school, I was interrupted by a little girl about six years old. Looking up and down at my uniform, she asked, "Are you a cop?" "Yes," I answered  and continued writing the report. "My mother said if I ever needed help I should ask the police.  Is that right?" "Yes, that's right," I told
her."Well, then," she said as she extended her foot toward me, "would you please tie my shoe?"
============================ ==========================
     It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in front of  the station.  As I gathered my equipment, my K-9 partner, Jake, was  barking, and I saw a little boy staring in at me. "Is that a dog you got back there?" he asked. "It sure is," I replied. Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then towards the back of the van. Finally he said,  "What'd he do?"

_____________________________________________________


(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/


 __________________________________________________



























________________________________________________________

Sign




































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home