Friday, April 24, 2020

Chuckle 5334




Chuckle 5334
(Today’s Chuckle thanks go to Bev L in Mt Vernon WA)
~Bored~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Herman)
I’m as bored as an Amish electrician.{They dont have electricity?}
~~~~~
Ontario has banned groups larger than 5.
If you’re a family of 6, you’re all about to find out who’s the least favorite!

~~~~~~
Day 7 at Home and the dog is looking at me like “See? This is why I chew the furniture!”
~~~~~
Health Tip: If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidentally touch your face.
~~~~~
My house got TP’d last night … it’s now appraised at $875,000
~~~~~
Never in my whole life would I imagine my hands would consume more alcohol than my mouth! 
~~~~~
The longer this goes on, the harder it will be to return to a society where pants and bras are required!
~~~~~
Remember when we were little and our underwear had the days of the week on them?
Yeah, they would be very helpful right now.
~~~~
Happy hour is starting earlier and earlier.
If this keeps up, I’ll be pouring wine in my cereal!
~~~~~


 _____________________________________________________





























__________________________________________________________________









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home