Sunday, April 26, 2020

Chuckle 5336





Chuckle 5336
   Received in July 2001     
 ~ Xmas Golf!!~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and 6 Diffs)
  Four old timers were playing their weekly game of golf, and one remarked how for Christmas this year he'd love to wake up on Christmas morning, roll out of bed and without an
argument go directly to the golf course, meet his buddies and play a round.  His buddies chimed in, "let's do it!"    "We'll make it a priority, figure out a way and meet here
early, Christmas morning."

When Christmas morning arrives, they are on the links.  The first guy says, "Boy this game cost me a fortune!  I bought my wife a diamond ring she can't take her eyes off of."   

Number 2 guy says, "I spent a ton too.  My wife is home planning the cruise I gave her.  She's up to her eyeballs in brochures."

Number 3 guy said "Well >my wife is at home admiring her new car, reading the manual."

They all turn to the last guy in the group, and he is staring at them like they have lost their minds.  
"I can't believe you all went to such expense for this golf game.  I slapped my wife on the rump and said, "Well babe, is it sex or golf? and she
said, "Take a sweater."

_______________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

_______________________________________________________ 


























______________________________________________________


6 Diff’’s



















































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home