Thursday, June 25, 2020

Chuckle 5388 Classic


Chuckle 5388 Classic
Chuckle 4537 (Sent out in Sept 2017

























_________________________________________________










(Part 2 of Dr “D’ from Bev L of Mt Vernon WA)
( Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Maxine and Herman)
9. Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero out they closed school? Me neither.

10. I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented. I forgot where I was going with this.

11. I love being over 70. I learn something new every day and forget 5 others.

12. A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.

13. I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a  day.

14. November 6, 201
7 will be the end of Daylight Savings Time. Hope you don't forget to set your bathroom scale back 10 pounds on Saturday night.

15. Just remember, once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed.


______________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

________________________________________________________

Maxine






















___________________________________________________________


Herman






























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home