Thursday, September 17, 2020

Chuckle 5461

 

Chuckle 5461 Classic

Chuckle 2411

(Audrey N of Applegate CA gets today's chuckle thanks.)

 ~How to Start a Fight~ (Also; Today in History, Word for the Day, Today’s Horoscope, Maxine, and Herman.)

One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift... The next year, I didn't buy her a gift. When she asked me why, I replied, "Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!" And that's how the fight started.....

______________________________

My wife and I were watching “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?' 'No,' she answered. I then said, 'Is that your final answer?' She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..' So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend." And that's when the fight started...

 

 

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

 _______________________________________________________












___________________________________________________















____________________________________________________________________

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home