Thursday, October 08, 2020

Chuckle 5479

 

Chuckle 5479 Classic

Chuckle 1069

(Today's chuckle thanks go to Kay Pit of Florence OR!)

 








~Inner Peace ~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and  6 Diff’s)

 I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.

By following the simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started and never finished". So I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished.  

Before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of  merlot, a bottle of  white  zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of  Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freakin' good I feel!

______________________________________________________

(Today in History Click)
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

_______________________________________________________ 


 


 









________________________________________________________

6 Diff’s


 

 

 

 













 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home