Sunday, November 29, 2020

Chuckle 5524

 

Chuckle 5524

 Chuckle 110  sent in 2003

 (Thanks for this chuckle go to Sandy Jackson of Florence OR.)

 ~SENIOR'S DISCOUNT~ (Plus: Today in history, Word for the day, Today’s horoscope, Aunty Acid and Sign)

  Last year I replaced several windows in my house. They were the expensive double-insulated energy efficient windows. This week I got a call from the contractor complaining that the work has been done for a year and I had failed to pay for them. Boy, oh boy, did we go 'round and 'round. I told him no one pulls a fast one on this old lady. Even though I am a senior citizen and used to be a blonde, doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid! I proceeded to tell him just what his salesman told me last year; that, "in one year they would pay for themselves!!"

*************************************************************************
Since that was so short I thought I’d add something.

Here are a few Cryptograms that Rick and I (Jerry) solve each morning: (They must be shared)

 If an elephant has a skin problem do you suppose he should visit  a “pachydermatologist.”

 Preparing to go out for a while, what did papa buffalo say to his baby? “Bison”

 The average man’s judgment is so poor, he runs a risk every time he uses it.  – Ed Howe

 Does a kangaroo get irritated when its baby eats his crackers in bed?

 WHY DO WE DO THESE THINGS RICK?

 

 ______________________________________________________

 (Today in History Click)

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
www.merriam-webster.com/word-of-the-day

(For today's Horoscope click Today's Horoscope)
http://www.prokerala.com/astrology/horoscope/

___________________________________________














___________________________________________________________


6 Diff's 






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home