Sunday, June 10, 2007

Chuckle 1431

Chuckle 1431
(Dean O of Florence OR gets today's chuckle thanks!)


~A Happy Woman ~
(Plus: Today in History, Word for the Day and 6 Differences.)

A woman in her fifties is at home, unclothed, happily jumping on her bed and squealing with delight. Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?"

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care what you think. I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says that not only am I healthy, but I have the breasts of an 18 year-old.

"The husband replies, "What did he say about your 55-year old ass?"

"Your name never came up," she replied ***

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
________________________________________________________

(Click Today in History and learn.)
. Today in history
______________________________________________________

(Sharpen your vocabulary by clicking Word for the Day)
(Word for the Day)
________________________________________________________

~Goodbye Rodney~ Jayne C of Florence OR has generously offered to share this compilation of Dangerfield chuckles.

I was making love to this girl and she started crying. I said, "Are you going to hate yourself in the morning?" She said, "No, I hate myself now."

I knew a girl so ugly, she was known as a two-bagger. That's when you put a bag over your head in case the bag over her head comes off.
______________________________________________________

(Find the 6 differences, answers below.)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home